The Server certificate could not be found in the store.
To resolve this issue execute the following steps:
Load Internet Information Services Manager snap-in which can be found in the Computer Management console. The following task will start the Computer Management console:
Start Computer Management Console
Once the Internet Information Services Manager snap-in is loaded, perform the following steps:
1. Select the relevant Web Site and open up the property sheet using the Properties context menu option
2. Select the Directory Security tab on the property sheet
3. Update the User Name and Password and select OK
4. Click on the "View Certificate" button
5. If nothing happens, click "Server Certificate"
6. Remove the current certificate
7. Finish wizard
8. Click "Server Certificate" to run wizard again.