This monitor detects the following critical alert on the server that is monitored: Adjust the minimum password length
The server that is monitored raised an critical alert.
To resolve this issue, you must manually set the minimum password length to be no more than 16 characters.
1. From the server, open Group Policy Management.
2. In Group Policy Management, expand Domains, and then expand your domain.
3. Right click Default Domain Policy, and then click Edit.
4. In Group Policy Management Editor, expand Computer Configuration, expand Policies, expand Windows Settings, expand Security Settings, expand Account Policies, and then click Password Policy.
5. Double click Minimum password length, and then change the minimum length to be at least 8 characters, but no more than 16 characters.
6. Click OK to save your changes, and then close all dialog boxes.